I’m not really afraid of dying. I suppose that anyone can say that.
But, I am afraid of being dependent on others. I’m afraid that my twilight years won’t be awesome.
I decided that I’m going to live till I die and push the limits of what I think I can be.
The Following are the supplements I take, and a brief explanation of why I take them.
If you MUST comment, knock yourself out. But, you’re gonna have to contact me directly. And, bring a good argument, will you?
And no, “supplements are bologna”, isn’t going to earn you any respect from me.
I’m listing these in no particular order as to what they do to/for me. Just laying them out.
My friend, Alexis Ortega is an avid Herbalife girl, and has convinced me to try some of the products. I’m more and more impressed the more I try different Herba-stuff.
- HerbaLife Meal Replacement Shakes. Pralines and Cream is pretty tasty.
- Herbalife Protein Powder (Trying to gain a little bit more weight. I’d like to way a solid 190lbs, post shit)
- Herbalife Cell Activator.
- Vitamin C – Like Copious amounts of it. 6-10 K mg a day. I have personal experience where high dose vitamin C helped me heal from a… let’s call it a chest wound, incredibly quickly. To the astonishment of the doctors.
- Adrafinil – Looking for a LEGAL ADHD medication to help with your incredible lack of focus? Adrafinil is your answer. Adrafinil is a pre-drug that your body converts to Modafinil. Yes, I know. Crazy right? Your body converts a legal substance into something that you’d usually need a prescription for. Lost? Just Wiki Adrafinil already.
- Cycloastragenol – Wiki it. It’s the active ingredient in the Controversial TA-65. This chemical is a telomerase activator and kinda is supposed to lengthen the lifespan of your DNA and in effect make your cells immortal. That’s some wicked science i think.
- Ashwagandha – The Active ingredient in Protandim, a pill that claims to reduce oxidative stress at the cellular level by up to 40% in 30 days. If I don’t see results by simply taking Ashwagandha, I’ll give a cycle of Protandim a try. I’ve tossed a bottle to my boss to see if he feels any different.
- Vinpocetine – One of the first components of my “Brain Glow Cocktail”, and is reported to have cerebral blood-flow enhancing and neuroprotective effects. (brain glow cocktail is going to be a recurring theme, so be ready)